PEACH JALAPENO WHISKEY COCKTAIL
The Peach Jalapeno Whiskey Cocktail is a delicious summer whiskey cocktail made with fresh peaches and smashed jalapeños. Sweetened with jalapeño simple syrup, this peach whiskey drink goes down smooth and ends with a kick of heat. Summer isn’t complete without a Peach Jalapeno Whiskey Cocktail drink.
INGREDIENTS (Two Servings): (PEACH JALAPENO WHISKEY COCKTAIL)
- 3 ounces Wild Buck Whiskey
- 2 ounces Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine
- 1-1/2 ounce Jalapeño Simple Syrup (Monin Flavored Syrup, Habanero Lime, 33.8-Ounce Plastic Bottle)
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon Sea Salt for rim
- Half of the lemon (juiced) (~2 Tablespoons)
- One peach wedges
INSTRUCTIONS: (PEACH JALAPENO WHISKEY COCKTAIL)
- Combine the whiskey, moonshine, lemon, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake for 20 seconds until the shaker is very cold.
- Dip a paper towel in the jalapeño simple syrup and rub along the rims of 2 rocks glasses.
- Shake out the Sea Salt in a circle on a shallow dish and dip the rims in the salt, coating them evenly.
- Add a large ice cube and one peach wedge from the moonshine to each glass.
- Strain the drinks into the two glasses.
MMM… Peach Jalapeno Whiskey Cocktail. MMM… Peach Jalapeno Whiskey Cocktail. MMM… Peach Jalapeno Whiskey Cocktail.MMM… Peach Jalapeno Whiskey Cocktail.
“POUR & NJOY!”
NJoy Spirits Distillery was founded in 2012 by Natalie and Kevin Goff. They bought 80 acres inside the Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area on which they formed Goff Ranch, home of NJoy Spirits Distillery.
NJoy Spirit’s Distillery is a family-operated Florida Rye Whiskey distiller in the heart of the nature coast. We wanted to make America’s finest 100% Rye Whiskey when we started making our Wild Buck American Rye Whiskey! We are confident we have achieved that (and Wild Buck Whiskey has many awards to prove it!) and have no doubt you’ll agree with just one sip!
Wild Buck Rye Whiskey is smooth, bold, handmade, and bottled at 100 proof. We start by fermenting a mash of 100% farm-fresh rye grain. We grind and cook it daily, one batch at a time. We add no artificial flavorings or color and use only purified ultraviolet filtered rainwater. At NJoy Spirits, we never rush our Rye Whiskey into a bottle. Our Rye Whiskey is aged in custom-made new charred American Oak barrels and developed in the Florida climate. The American Oak barrels give our final product a deep rich flavor with a hint of spice that only grows with time using a smaller barrel – the way Whiskey used to be aged.
Kevin Goff and Natalie Goff started making Wild Buck Rye Whiskey in 2010, and it became available to RNDC in April 2012.
We decided to start distilling Mermaid Rum in 2016 since we added to our property to grow sugarcane. Cane is like grass/bamboo, which grows in most soils. We quickly began racking up many Gold Medal Awards from prestigious groups.
We started the Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine in 2017. As you know, Moonshine is the same thing as Whiskey – just never aged in oak barrels and higher proof, and people asked for it, so that is why we decided to bottle that product.
We wanted to make products that used crops we could grow here on our farm. The type of corn we tried to make Bourbon with wasn’t growable in Florida, so we chose the 401 black rye, which quickly grows here instead. Our soil is very sandy and not rich. We have had to supplement the Florida soil with many tons of compost for years.
We are very proud that our Wild Buck Rye Whiskey, Mermaid Rum, and Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine have become a reality through many years of trial and error! We realize patrons are the key to our success. If the liquor store you frequently visit does not carry them, kindly ask them to call our distributor (See Shop > Where to Buy).
“Tour & Tastings” of all three of our Florida-grown and made “Wild Buck Whiskey,” “Mermaid Rum,” and “Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine” is $8/Adult, but the fee is 100% credited towards our Whiskey, our Rum, or our Moonshine bottle purchase.
Walk around and see where we grow our 100% Rye for ourAward-Winning 100-Proof Wild Buck Rye Whiskey, 150-Proof “Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine,” and the Sugar Cane for our Award-Winning 100-Proof Mermaid Rum.
Children are welcome but by law are not allowed in the Tour, Tasting, or Bar areas.
For the safety of all, No Pets are allowed to be brought by visitors onto NJoy Spirits LLC Distillery property. Only Service Animals that comply will all rules set forth on the ADA.gov website and are “Always-on-a-Leash” are allowed on NJoy Spirits LLC Distillery property.
Thanks again for your support. We are growing and would like to hear from you – please use the Contact Us page on our website.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: ONLY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 11 am to 6 pm.
We hope to see you this Weekend, Rain or Shine!
NJoy Spirit’s – Wild Buck Whiskey DSP-FL-20005
DIRECTIONS – GPS: 13243 Commercial Way, Brooksville, FL
- DON’T USE OUR MAILING ADDRESS IN YOUR NAV SYSTEM. DIRECTIONS ARE INCORRECT!
- Our GPS address is the entrance to Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area and is the ONLY WAY to get to NJOY SPIRITS DISTILLERY.
- NO ENTRANCE TO NJOY SPIRITS DISTILLERY THROUGH THE GLEN LAKES SUBDIVISION!
- No entrance fee for NJoy Spirits Distillery visitors.
- Follow the NJOY signs for ~5 miles to the entrance of Goff Ranch, home of NJoy Spirits Distillery.