THANKSGIVING PUNCH RECIPE WITH RUM – FLORIDA MERMAID RUM
Let’s all start the holiday off right by making a batch of this refreshing Thanksgiving punch recipe –THANKSGIVING PUNCH RECIPE WITH RUM. Whether you are hosting a cocktail party or a sit-down dinner, you should greet your guests with a cup of this chilled, spiced holiday punch.
It’s quick and easy to make just before the party. This holiday punch can also be made in advance and chilled in large containers until you are ready to pour it into the punch bowl.
Cloves and cinnamon combine with honey to make a spiced apple cider mixture. This is then blended with jewel-colored cranberry juice, robust ginger beer, and spiced rum. While it chills, whip up a selection of party appetizers, which will keep friends and family satisfied before the big meal.
It wouldn’t be a proper Southern holiday celebration without a special holiday sweet ending, so be sure to fill your dessert table with an array of cakes, pies, and cookies.
INGREDIENTS: (THANKSGIVING PUNCH RECIPE WITH RUM) – 1 Servings
- 1/3 cup honey
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cups apple cider, divided 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3 cups (24 oz.) Florida Mermaid Rum
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles ginger beer, chilled
- Sliced green apples, oranges, or lemons, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
DIRECTIONS:(THANKSGIVING PUNCH RECIPE WITH RUM)
- Combine honey, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and 2 cups of the cider in a small saucepan over medium.
- Cook, stirring often, until honey is dissolved and mixture is fragrant with spices, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; cool and steep 15 minutes.
- Discard cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Combine spiced cider mixture, cranberry juice, spiced rum, ginger beer, and remaining 6 cups apple cider in a large punch bowl.
- Garnish with sliced citrus and apples.
- Serve over ice.
MMM… Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.MMM…Thanksgiving Punch Recipe With Rum Cocktail.
“DRINK & NJOY!”
BUY LAST TICKETS! EVENT IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK!
SATURDAY DECEMBER 4, 2021 – WHISKEY IN THE WOODS CONCERT AND FOOD FEST 11:00 am to 7:00 pm $30 TICKET SALES ENDING SOON – BUY BEFORE PRICES GO UP! – https://njoyspirits.com/event/whiskey-in-the-woods-event-2021
NJoy Spirits Distillery was founded in 2012 by Natalie and Kevin Goff. They bought 80 acres inside the Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area on which they formed Goff Ranch, home of NJoy Spirits Distillery.
NJoy Spirit’s Distillery is a family-operated Florida Rye Whiskey, Rum, and Moonshine distiller in the heart of the nature coast. We wanted to make America’s finest 100% Rye Whiskey when we started making our Wild Buck American Rye Whiskey! We are confident we have achieved that (and Wild Buck Whiskey has many awards to prove it!) and have no doubt you’ll agree with just one sip!
Children are welcome but by law are not allowed in the Tour, Tasting, or Bar areas.
For the safety of all, No Pets are allowed to be brought by visitors onto NJoy Spirits LLC Distillery property. Only Service Animals that comply will all rules set forth on the ADA.gov website and are “Always-on-a-Leash” are allowed on NJoy Spirits LLC Distillery property.
Thanks again for your support. We are growing and would like to hear from you – please use the Contact Us page on our website.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: ONLY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 11 am to 6 pm.
We hope to see you this Weekend, Rain or Shine!
DIRECTIONS – GPS: 13243 Commercial Way, Brooksville, FL
- DON’T USE OUR MAILING ADDRESS IN YOUR NAV SYSTEM. DIRECTIONS ARE INCORRECT!
- Our GPS address is the entrance to Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area and is the ONLY WAY to get to NJOY SPIRITS DISTILLERY.
- NO ENTRANCE TO NJOY SPIRITS DISTILLERY THROUGH THE GLEN LAKES SUBDIVISION!
- No entrance fee for NJoy Spirits Distillery visitors.
- Follow the NJOY signs for ~5 miles to the entrance of Goff Ranch, home of NJoy Spirits Distillery.